Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Dodgers?

I hate the Dodgers.  Or should I say I used to hate the Dodgers.  In the span of about one month the Dodgers have gone from one of my most hated organizations to one that I'm beginning to favor.

Nobody calls a better game than Vin Scully
I took Clayton Kershaw as my No. 1 arm in my fantasy baseball league.  Matt Kemp is about as exciting a baseball player you're going to find.  Magic Johnson just bought the team.  Their home whites have to be one of the cleanest looks in the game.  And, let's not forget about ol' reliable, Vin Scully.

Matt Kemp is becoming a star in Los Angeles
What's not to love?


Well, for starters,  I'm an Angel fan.  Secondly, it's difficult to attend a ballgame without looking over your shoulder thinking you're going to get put into a coma.  Thirdly, what they call a baseball cathedral ought to be called Waste Management Ballpark.  And lastly, the fact that they replaced "Dodger" with "Hot" for their stadium hot dogs has to the biggest scam right up with there with having to pay ten bucks for a cold one to wash it down.


But, for now, I say forget all that.  The Dodgers have emerged into a respectable organization with a bright future.  Did I just say that about the Dodgers?  Really?  The Dodgers?

I'm taking off, you take it easy.

Bisq

2 comments:

  1. Damn right BLUE CREW 2012...I knew you Angel bandw...I mean fans would jump ship with Pujols not living up to his 10 year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a Halo all I'm saying is the Dodgers are a relevant ballclub now and I dont necessarily hate them like I used to

    ReplyDelete